TWiki.Home Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences of the TWiki.Home web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences in .TWikiPreferences, and can be overwritten by user preferences (your personal topic, i.e. TWiki Guest in the TWiki.Home web)
- List of topics of the TWiki.Home web:
- Top-right hand corner menu: list of destinations
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the .StandardColors)
- List this web in the .SiteMap:
- If yes, Set SITEMAPLIST =
on, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Home.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Welcome to the PGMFI Wiki, a collaborative documentation engine
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = Use to document, share information and learn about ECUs and engine management systems.
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- Web Topic Edit Template?: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- .Web Topic Edit Template?: Site-level default template
- .TWikiForms: How to enable form(s)
- Set WEBFORMS =
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Home web: (See .TWikiAccessControl)
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE =
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME =
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWiki Admin Group)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as .TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts).
- .TWikiPreferences has site-level preferences.
- TWiki Users has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- .TWikiVariables has a list of common
- .TWikiAccessControl explains how to restrict access by users or groups.
|Copyright © 2002-present by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the
contributing authors, and is covered by the Non-Commercial Share-Alike License unless explicitly stated otherwise.